Rota Stand Solo Patient Turner
The Rota Stand Solo Patient Turner is a high quality moving and handling aid that is a modified version of the Rota Stand Patient Turner.
The Rota Stand Solo Patient Turner features a special mechanism in its base that allows the user to be transferred from a sitting position to a standing position with the aid of a single carer. This greatly reduces the time it takes to complete this task as well as halving the cost of having two carers present during the transfer. The Rota Stand Solo Patient Turner enables safer, more controlled transfers, thus reducing the risk of injury to both the user and the carer. Make transfers simpler and safer processes with a Rota Stand Solo Patient Turner.
- Ergonomically shaped leg pads for comfort
- Height adjistable handles
- Minimum handle height: 790mm (31")
- Maximum handle height: 1300mm (50")
- Patient Turner weight: 17 kgs (38 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 200 kgs (31.25 st)