The Glide Gloves are an effective low-friction aid for use in minor manual handling, adjusting users in a lying or seated position, moving users higher up in the bed and when checking pressure-relieving side pillows and mattresses.
Glide Repositioning Gloves can be used by care givers in many different moving and positioning situations:
- It makes placing your hands between the person and the mattress or cushion easier
- You can use them to make small adjustments and movements whilst the user is in bed, in particular smoothing out the bed sheets after repositioning
- It makes positioning more comfortable for the person and the care giver, and the glove is easy to slip on even when wearing hygiene gloves
- Easy repositioning and smoothing, to prevent skin tensioning for the person
- Allows easier access to check the pressure of an air cushion under a user in a wheelchair or chair