Here at Protec® we have gathered together some care establishment and health related weekly news along with some helpful or interesting articles.
1. Mediterranean diet could lower risk of dementia, study suggests:
2. Carers UK launches visionary five-year strategy to support unpaid carers | Charity Today News:
3. Activities for those with dementia: Flower Arranging:
4. Think Brain Health e-learning is an interactive and engaging online training tool from Alzheimer's Research UK, to raise vital understanding of dementia and teach your employees about how improving brain health can help reduce their risk of developing the condition:
5. Lastly ~ Please remember that the older person you see to be fragile and weak today was once a great brave soul!
Photo credit: Tom Hussey
Did you know we offer a range of spare parts for all our equipment?