Here at Protec® we have gathered together some care establishment and health related weekly news along with some helpful or interesting articles. We hope you find it helpful!
1. Make May Purple /Action On Stroke Month 2021 ~ Runs throughout May and is an annual awareness event arranged by the Stroke Association. https://www.awarenessdays.com/awareness-days-calendar/make-may-purple-action-on-stroke-month-2021/
2. Caring for the carers: How technology is supporting the sector: https://www.homecareinsight.co.uk/caring-for-the-carers-how-technology-is-supporting-the-sector/
3. 5 Tips for Dementia Caregivers: https://dementiatlc.co.uk/2021/04/01/5-tips-for-dementia-caregivers/
4. May 2021 is also Measurement Month ~ THE No. 1 contributing risk factor for global death is raised blood pressure causing strokes, heart attacks and other cardiovascular complications. https://www.awarenessdays.com/awareness-days-calendar/may-measurement-month-2021/
5. Dementia Memory Boxes:- This infographic from https://dementiatlc.co.uk/
👉While you're here why don't you take a look at our Dementia Memory Box With Slide Front In Beech? https://www.protec.uk.com/product/dementia-memory-box-with-slide-front-in-beech